Colorful Mesh Strainer Set with Bonus Spoons

Reaction score
Hi guys this is my first post and I want to give a mini review about this product I recently stumbled upon.

I truly believe this is one item that is needed in your kitchen. They are so useful, even more so when baking. I use this for sifting flour and powdered sugar when baking. The different sizes mean that they can be used with multiple bowls. I also love the bonus measuring spoons, you can never have enough of those. They are super colorful which I love. Both items have held up in the dishwasher.

Benefits of having multiple sizes of mesh strainers:
>Fine mesh is perfect for blanching, straining vegetables, sifting flour, dusting cakes with powdered sugar, and much more
>Made of durable stainless steel, so the materials won’t impart unpleasant odors or flavors
>Wide rim guarantees more control
>The handle may not appear all that comfortable because it looks like a metal u shaped piece, but the ergonomic design is also cool to the touch
>Loop on handle for convenient handling and hanging storage
>Comes in 3-1/8-inch, 5-1/2-inch and 7-7/8-inch sizes
> Includes bonus measuring spoons and you can never have enough of those when cooking

I love these Zenpro mesh strainers more than anything because of the convenience of storing them and reduces the amount of cabinet space they require compared to colanders and sieves. Designed to nestle easy

mTD7pfK.png

I bought these at amazon.

Reaction score
A forum with commercials???? LMAO

Yes, mesh strainers are perfect for sifting dry ingredients. You get a lot of air into your dry ingredients that way and it helps what ever you are making be that more fluffy. You just have to be careful not to over mix what ever it is you are making and knock all that air out.

Unless you are making bread, then you want to knock all the air out. It should make very silky bread.

These are also good if you are making homemade jams or jellies, as it will sift all the seeds, pits, pulp, and hard bits, if you want straight, pure jelly.

Reaction score
A forum with commercials???? LMAO

Yes, mesh strainers are perfect for sifting dry ingredients. You get a lot of air into your dry ingredients that way and it helps what ever you are making be that more fluffy. You just have to be careful not to over mix what ever it is you are making and knock all that air out.

Unless you are making bread, then you want to knock all the air out. It should make very silky bread.

These are also good if you are making homemade jams or jellies, as it will sift all the seeds, pits, pulp, and hard bits, if you want straight, pure jelly.

Thanks for the advise. I take that in mind.

Reaction score
I always used a sifter, and actually had two in different sizes, but my arthritis is getting the best of me, so I recently tried using my strainer, instead, and love it. In fact, I liked the results so much better that I donated both of my sifters, and plan to only use strainers in the future. I have a largish one and a medium one, and eventually, I'll also get a super small one.

Reaction score
These look very nice. I've been needing a new strainer anyway and was considering a set of them. I like all the different possible uses that I've seen described here. They look like good quality tools. Are they affordable?

Reaction score
does a plain sifter work well with flour Diane ? I'm just use to one with a crank handle on it :)

i know what you mean about the arthritis ,I try to make things as easy i can

I do need a new sifter,it seems the Lemon Pie filling recipe I use,will start them to rusting :) I do have a regular sifter for that now

Reaction score
does a plain sifter work well with flour Diane ? I'm just use to one with a crank handle on it :)

i know what you mean about the arthritis ,I try to make things as easy i can

I do need a new sifter,it seems the Lemon Pie filling recipe I use,will start them to rusting :) I do have a regular sifter for that now

Yes, it works fine with flour @justme4910. I gave away the actual crank handled ones, my thumbs couldn't take the repetitive movement. I find the mesh strainers much easier, it's just a slight back and forth movement over the bowl/dish, and goes fairly quickly.

Ask a Question