Lucky charms cookies

Reaction score
I've never made Lucky Charms cookies before but I have made Chocolate Lucky Charm Krispy Squares. First, I made Count Chocula Krispy Squares. They were so good that I needed to try and make them again with a similar style of chocolate cereal. Chocolate Rice Krispies don't have the right type of chocolate; however, the Chocolate Lucky Charms do and they were better than the Count Chocula ones.

The cookies look good though. However, maybe not green like that. :oops: I just bought a box of Lucky Charms, I might have to give them a try. Thanks for the recipe. :)

Reaction score
Ohh count chocolate sounds amazing, was there a specific recipe that you used or did you just kind of wing it? I see a lot of Halloween cereal recipes from the Homocidal Homemaker that sound excellent. My husband and son both love count chocula, boo berry and frankberry and such...so I'm sure that'd be a big hit.

You're welcome. Let me know if you try them & how they turn out ;).

Reaction score
This does sound like an awesome idea! Would the marshmallows melt in the cookies or stay intact? There are so many different types of cereal I can think of that would make great cookies, even ones that aren't sugary-sweet. I wonder if something like honey bunches of oats would be a good mix in with oatmeal raisin cookies.

Reaction score
I think these cookies sound fantastic! I think the Lucky Charms would really add a unique color to them. I also think they would be great for St. Patricks Day!
The chocolate Count Chocula sounds very good as well! I love love love chocolate so I don't think you could go wrong with that! :)

Reaction score
Lucky Charms is my favorite cereal. I plan to try the cookies. The cereal taste so delicious. You would have to add marshmallows to this recipe. It is similar to Rice Krispy treats.

Reaction score
Yes, it was initially St. Patrick's day inspired but hey, if they're as good as they look I'd probably eat them whenever ;). I think I might add a little extra marhsmallow to it myself, to really get that flavor profile added in to it.

Reaction score
My kids would absolutely love these! I am definitely going to have to try making these with them. I can absolutely see us trying these with other kinds of cereals too.

Reaction score
My kids would absolutely love these! I am definitely going to have to try making these with them. I can absolutely see us trying these with other kinds of cereals too.
I wonder what other cereals would be good to use. I'm thinking maybe chocolate coco puffs, or maybe even capn crunch cereal. Do you think these cereals would make the cookies too sweet though? They have a lot of sugar already in the cereals, so they may make the cookies too sweet. What do you think? What other cereals were you considering using?

Reaction score
What a great idea. I think this would be a fun recipe to make. I agree that cocoa puffs might be another good cereal to use in a cake. Or maybe I would try using Cheerios in a cake so it would not be too sweet.

Reaction score
What a great idea. I think this would be a fun recipe to make. I agree that cocoa puffs might be another good cereal to use in a cake. Or maybe I would try using Cheerios in a cake so it would not be too sweet.
Cheerios would be a good addition! It would maybe give the cookies a little crunch and not be too over-powering with all the sweetness. Or if you do want the added sweetness, you could use frosted cover cheerios. I think there are definitely a lot of great options. I guess it is just time to start experimenting! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmu07

Latest Threads