Comparing Wilton Mini Muffin Pans

Reaction score
I like Wilton pans and want to purchase a 24 cavity mini muffin pan. What's the difference, besides price, among Perfect Results, Recipe Right, and Professional Results pans? They are all made by Wilton and available on their website. The two with "Results" in their names are darker than the other one but then baking temp and time would just be adjusted. They are all non-stick and have the Wilton guarantee. So, what's the difference?

Reaction score
Well, it should tell you in the product descriptions.
If it doesn't, then more than likely its all the same stuff branded different names to sell more.

I stopped buying Wilton a very long time ago, because their quality just went to hell.

I would suggest finding a better brand to buy.

The decorating tools are one thing, but their bakeware is something completely different.

I've looked on the site, and it does not seem that they state the difference between these items.
Recipe Right looks like plain aluminum pans. And anyone can name something "non-stick" these days and get away with it.
Perfect Results look like a mid-grade version with a sprayed on supposed "anti-stick" coating.
The Professional ones look to be the thickest metal, with a slightly higher grade of "anti-stick" coating on them.

The better non-stick bakeware is going to be Nordicware, Calphalon, and William Sonoma.

If you are going to spend money on decent bakeware, you might as well get the best.

Reaction score
Thanks, your words really do make sense. I like Wilton and haven't had any issues thus far. I like having several shaped pans to create various things. I like some of the other brands but not the prices and since I buy so many then I'll be sticking with Wilton, for now at least until/unless I have any issues. Thanks again.
I bought the mega mini, Perfect Results I believe, because I had a good store coupon and that was the one they had with the 48 cavities. I haven't used it yet but should within the next few days.

Reaction score
I cannot speak to those brands specifically, but I would venture a guess that there are some differences in the material used to make them or the design. You just need to do your homework, and make sure that you know what you are buying. I do typically believe that you get what you pay for, but not all the time, so just be careful and buyer beware.

Ask a Question