Paddy pans

Discussion in 'Cakes' started by Allie, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Allie

Allie New Member

Hi guys!

I have been having some trouble finding good quality plain white paddy pans.
    The next day the case has always separated from the cupcake, which is pretty frustrating because I do a little cake stall and it looks horrible! I use canola oil in most of my recipes as it's dairy/ egg free so i'm guessing that could be the issue.

Any recommendations for cases would be wonderful!

Thanks
    Allie

Allie, Feb 20, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. Allie

ChesterV Well-Known Member

You might want to explain what all that is and what it means, as it makes no sense to me.

I have never heard of a "paddy pan", and nothing came up online when I searched that. And what does "the case has always separated from the cupcake" mean? Are you baking cupcakes directly onto some kind of case?

:confused:

ChesterV, Feb 20, 2017
    1. Advertisements

3. Allie

Allie New Member

Sorry i'm from Australia. Think our baking talk is different. Thanks anyway.

Allie, Feb 21, 2017
  4. Allie

Becky Well-Known Member

I'm guessing paddy pan = cupcake cases... is that right?

ba11686.jpg

I just use cheap ones from the supermarket and haven't had any issues, even when doing gluten free / vegan / GF vegan recipes. I wonder if it's perhaps the recipe?

Becky, Feb 23, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question