Paddy pans

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have been having some trouble finding good quality plain white paddy pans.
The next day the case has always separated from the cupcake, which is pretty frustrating because I do a little cake stall and it looks horrible! I use canola oil in most of my recipes as it's dairy/ egg free so i'm guessing that could be the issue.

Any recommendations for cases would be wonderful!

Thanks
Allie

Reaction score
You might want to explain what all that is and what it means, as it makes no sense to me.

I have never heard of a "paddy pan", and nothing came up online when I searched that. And what does "the case has always separated from the cupcake" mean? Are you baking cupcakes directly onto some kind of case?

:confused:

Reaction score
You might want to explain what all that is and what it means, as it makes no sense to me.

I have never heard of a "paddy pan", and nothing came up online when I searched that. And what does "the case has always separated from the cupcake" mean? Are you baking cupcakes directly onto some kind of case?

:confused:

Sorry i'm from Australia. Think our baking talk is different. Thanks anyway.

Reaction score
I'm guessing paddy pan = cupcake cases... is that right?

ba11686.jpg

I just use cheap ones from the supermarket and haven't had any issues, even when doing gluten free / vegan / GF vegan recipes. I wonder if it's perhaps the recipe?

Ask a Question