Delicious Vegan Rugelach Recipe with Video Tutorial

Reaction score
I just posted this in the cookie section, but then I realized there was a vegan section, woohoo! Here is the video to the recipe! Subscribe to my youtube channel if you want more!

Reaction score
Hadn't heard of rugelach before today!

Is this your kitchen that you film in? Loving the chalkboard with all the measuring equivalents written up, and just the entire background - all those colorful spatulas...so much fun!

Reaction score
Hadn't heard of rugelach before today!

Is this your kitchen that you film in? Loving the chalkboard with all the measuring equivalents written up, and just the entire background - all those colorful spatulas...so much fun!
It's funny you ask... Many friends and family have asked me where I film. I actually film in my bedroom (it's not that big). Half of my room is a baking video studio and the other half includes bed, dresser, desk, etc. Thanks so much for the complement on the background! I am happy to hear that someone appreciates it since I put a lot of work into it! Some of it was Pinterest and some was just pure creativity! Thanks again!

Reaction score
It's funny you ask... Many friends and family have asked me where I film. I actually film in my bedroom (it's not that big). Half of my room is a baking video studio and the other half includes bed, dresser, desk, etc. Thanks so much for the complement on the background! I am happy to hear that someone appreciates it since I put a lot of work into it! Some of it was Pinterest and some was just pure creativity! Thanks again!

No problem! I have a chalkboard wall painted in my kitchen that ended up falling to the wayside (I used to use it for grocery lists, but then I just never updated it!) but now I'm thinking something with measurement equivalents on there would look cute AND practical! So thank you for the inspiration!

Ask a Question