Choosing the Right Container for Your Immersion Blender

Reaction score
@Cahoot

my all clad immersion blender

• Variable speed 9,000 RPM and 12,000 RPM
  • turbo button
  • removable shaft
  • Blade guard keeps blade from touching bottom of the container

when you use and immersion blender do you need a deep container. They sell some specialty containers, but any container with a maximum capacity of 900 mL will work. And you don’t want to fill it more than 600 mL.

5E26621C-CE9A-4CE0-AE6A-63173FB30EE3.jpeg

1AD8FF0E-7BA3-42F9-B3C8-3B5C8C55039C.jpeg

9894CD30-94EC-4DAD-B4A6-718BF423384B.jpeg

36659FC0-AD2B-4A9D-AF99-D7165134FB07.jpeg

maximum capacity of this container is 900 mL; you don’t want to fill the container beyond 600 mL
3165E590-3B54-41AF-852E-3C30196C7DE6.jpeg

Reaction score
I was actually using an All-Clad model as a benchmark to the commercial brand I linked, and I think it may be the same one as yours and the one that won this Serious Eats equipment review. Now just gotta get the courage to cough up that money... I never imagined how much money I'd be spending on this little hobby haha.

Reaction score
I was actually using an All-Clad model as a benchmark to the commercial brand I linked, and I think it may be the same one as yours and the one that won this Serious Eats equipment review. Now just gotta get the courage to cough up that money... I never imagined how much money I'd be spending on this little hobby haha.

I’m glad to see they didn’t put the Breville as the top pick. The Breville is the most popular immersion blender in the higher end market here. But I think it is way over-priced. I own a couple of Breville small appliances (juicer and toaster) and do not think they are worth the extra money.

The All-Clad is still expensive, but it has the power and all the features I think that are important for a immersion blender. I like it.

I don’t know if there is a Marshalls/HomeSense (HomeGoods in US) near you. I know they have them in Canada. The Marshalls with the HomeSense stores and the free standing HomeSense stores are a good source for baking and cooking equipment. The only problem is their stock is always changing, you never know what they will get in.

But they do get small appliances like the immersions blenders in a couple times a year. The best time to shop for baking equipment in there is September - January. They will get several pieces of top brand names sent to each store. I’ve seen the All-Clad blender in there a couple of times. I’ve purchased a lot of brand name dinnerware, equipment and tools from them: All-Clad, Silpat, Chicago Metallic, NordicWare, OXO, Pyrex, Strab, Le Creuset, Villroy & Boch, KitchenAid, Henkel.

Ask a Question