For a laugh...

Reaction score
I bake and bake a lot. But I can't decorate to save my life! I even took a few classes when my boys were born so I could make them awesome 'looking' cakes and cookies.

So - here's a laugh - my holiday sugar cookies this year. :) Should try making cookies for zombies...then my decorating ability would be well appreciated. Note: These tasted incredible - they just look awful! :)
539056_10201513884823954_208753877_n.jpg

Reaction score
The important thing is that you tried! :) The other important thing is taste. You said they tasted incredible! I would rather my goodies taste great and look not so great than to look great but not taste good. :) Don't beat yourself up over it, I think they are cute...and above all, you made them with love. :)

Reaction score
A-w-w . . . These poor little cookies.

Actually, they aren't that bad. Everyone is not a decorator. This is why cooking schools (and Martha Stewart) are so popular. You have to learn how to decorate and then practice, practice, practice.

Reaction score
I think the bottom ones are actually pretty cute! Plus, it really only matters how they taste and whether or not you tried. Many of my baked goods don't turn out very pretty, but they're always yummy.

Reaction score
I agree that the bottom ones look cute. Besides ,they're going to be eaten anyway, so they don't have to be perfect. You said they were delicious and taste is the most important part, so these cookies are a win ,not a fail. At least you bake from scratch, a lot of people don't bother to.

Reaction score
People say you eat with your eyes first, I don't really believe that. If it smells great, gets my mouth watering and is made with love, I know they will taste good. Looks can be deceiving lol. It is like when I make pancakes with my girlfriend and those first few just don't come out right, we eat those flops and keep on going.:p

Ask a Question