Frustrated!!

Reaction score
Hey all!
I am really disgustingly frustrated with brownies. Does anyone knows why my brownies takes 40-60 minutes to bake? At 30 minutes it's still wet by the time when it is in gooey stage its already 45 minutes. What am I doing wrong? Please!!

Reaction score
Hey all!
I am really disgustingly frustrated with brownies. Does anyone knows why my brownies takes 40-60 minutes to bake? At 30 minutes it's still wet by the time when it is in gooey stage its already 45 minutes. What am I doing wrong? Please!!
If the recipe calls for baking them for 30 minutes, is it possible that the temperature of your oven is not working correctly? Read recipe again carefully and make sure you are adding all of the correct amount of ingredients. If so, I would get an oven thermometer and check my oven temperature. Also, are you using the right size pan? Hope this helps.

Reaction score
If the recipe calls for baking them for 30 minutes, is it possible that the temperature of your oven is not working correctly? Read recipe again carefully and make sure you are adding all of the correct amount of ingredients. If so, I would get an oven thermometer and check my oven temperature. Also, are you using the right size pan? Hope this helps.
Yes, everything is good. I guess I should be only baking for 20-25 minutes

Reaction score
Too moist. Add a bit of flour until you are satisfied with the texture of the batter. Add a bit of baking powder to make it rise and cook faster

Ask a Question