Grilled Veggies

Reaction score
We are approaching the season for fresh vegetables. Grilled vegetables are delicious when prepared properly. Do you enjoy grilled vegetables, what are some of you favorites?

Reaction score
Portobello burgers! Those things are delicious! I have mine with lettuce, cheese and my homemade bread. Sandwiches are one of my favorite meals and whenever the huge Portobello mushrooms are on sale at the local Aldi I try to get some and it becomes an easy meal. I also like most vegetables with a mild flavor. Oh! Grilled peppers of all kinds can be delicious. Onions, too. I'd say tomatoes as well but tomatoes are fruits so I'm not sure if they count. Grilled fruits like pineapple and peaches taste wonderful.

Reaction score
I don't really grill things because my apartment building doesn't allow barbecue grills, but I have been eating more vegetables and fruits since I discovered a Mexican seasoning called Tajin that's a fruit and vegetable flavor booster. It's addictive.

Reaction score
I love grilled veggies! They're a great snack, and I also like putting them on a sandwich. Good for summer!

Reaction score
I love grilled veggies, but don't quite have where to make them...But in one of my favorite places back home they had grilled veggies(carrots, peppers, corn and peas the most) with french cheeses melted over, it was divine!

Reaction score
I love grilled veggies especially red peppers. When you grill red pepper they become so sweet, I enjoy grilled red pepper with roasted potatoes or even on a nice turkey sandwich. Grilled onions, corn,and even some fruits are awesome grilled. :)

Reaction score
I love grilled zucchini and asparagus. SO good, my absolute favorite. I'm okay with the peppers (they have a certain smell and taste that stays with me for far too long haha). And corn, of course, unless you count that as a starch and not a veggie :p

Reaction score
Grilled asparagus is my absolute favorite. I like to soak mine with butter as well, even though it is not the most healthy way to eat it in the world. I am a little strange in that I like mine charred and crispy too!

Reaction score
I love grilled veggies. I like to make them as I need them but if I know I won't have the time I will make a few skewers (I generally do green/red peppers, mushrooms, onion and zucchini) and grill them and save them for the rest of the week. One night I added some grilled veggies to a salad and it actually gave it a great flavor.

Ask a Question