Hello everyone! Professional baker from Greece!

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing great!
:)

I am Fenia, a single mum of a wonderful 3-year-old toddler named Adam and together we will soon start an ecological permaculture farm in the Greek countryside. I am very much into a natural, toxic-free way of life, and I do my best to live as sustainably as possible.

I discovered my passion for baking at the age of 13. After doing a bit of research, I decided to go to the Philippines to study pastry & baking. Then I went to Peru to work for free in two of the best restaurants in Latin America: Astrid y Gaston and Maido. Returning to Europe, I worked in bakeries, hotels, Michelin restaurants.

I also love creating all kinds of stuff, from egg tempera paintings to micro-macrame and crochet crafts to my very own illustrated children's book. On my blog, I write about food, travels, motherhood, and sustainability. I hope we can learn from each other! I am glad to be here!

Much love,

Fenia

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing great!
:)

I am Fenia, a single mum of a wonderful 3-year-old toddler named Adam and together we will soon start an ecological permaculture farm in the Greek countryside. I am very much into a natural, toxic-free way of life, and I do my best to live as sustainably as possible.

I discovered my passion for baking at the age of 13. After doing a bit of research, I decided to go to the Philippines to study pastry & baking. Then I went to Peru to work for free in two of the best restaurants in Latin America: Astrid y Gaston and Maido. Returning to Europe, I worked in bakeries, hotels, Michelin restaurants.

I also love creating all kinds of stuff, from egg tempera paintings to micro-macrame and crochet crafts to my very own illustrated children's book. On my blog, I write about food, travels, motherhood, and sustainability. I hope we can learn from each other! I am glad to be here!

Much love,

Fenia

welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Ask a Question