Hello everyone! ( Romania -Europe)

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Happy Wednesday! :)
I am a very happy, dynamic and energetic 27 year old. I became interested in food in my college years. I am not that good in baking but I hoe to find here great tips to improve that.
I wish you all a wonderful day!

Reaction score
Hi Pasy! Welcome! I know you will like this forum!! It is really active and there are some great bakers with great advice on here!
You will also find that there is lots to talk about that isn't related to baking!! :)
What is your weather like right now in Romania? I live in Montana in the US and we are heading into fall (which I love because I can bake more!!!) :)
Our nights are cooler now and days not as hot. We've also been getting a lot of rain lately.
I'm a Mom to two teens - one a freshman in high school and one a freshman in college. Life is full and busy! :)
Welcome! :)

Reaction score
Welcome, Pasy! I think food is a wonderful thing in which to be interested! If you like creating the options are endless! As mommy42 said, there are many, many knowledgeable and skilled bakers here, so you can learn a lot. Thankfully, those of us who are less advanced are just as welcome. It's a fun, welcoming place to be! Glad you're here!

Ask a Question