Hello Everyone

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Courtney King, I am the owner/baker of Sweet Tooth Outlaws. Baking is my passion, I started a YouTube channel in September 2014, on my channel I bake from scratch and my goal is to show everyone that the kitchen isn't a scary place to be. My goal in life is to start an online bakery and then hopefully getting a food truck later on in life.

I'm so happy to be here, I'm glad there is forums for bakers. Hope everyone has a great day! I look forward to getting to know everyone on here!

Reaction score
Hello there, Courtney! Well, I had never had the chance to welcome a YouTube celebrity to the forums =D Glad to have you here! Would love to check your YouTube channel out! Oh before I forget it... welcome to the forums!!

Reaction score
Wow. You most definitely are a true baker. Welcome! I hear food trucks can be incredibly lucrative if you are in the right place (likely big city). While it stands to reason that online bakeries would exist, I guess I never realized they did. Where would you advertise to get enough customers? What would you specialize in? What delivery service would you use?

Reaction score
Hello there, Courtney! Well, I had never had the chance to welcome a YouTube celebrity to the forums =D Glad to have you here! Would love to check your YouTube channel out! Oh before I forget it... welcome to the forums!!

Thank you so much, and well there is a first for everything! We are easy to find on YouTube just search the name! Thank you for the warm welcome!

Reaction score
Wow. You most definitely are a true baker. Welcome! I hear food trucks can be incredibly lucrative if you are in the right place (likely big city). While it stands to reason that online bakeries would exist, I guess I never realized they did. Where would you advertise to get enough customers? What would you specialize in? What delivery service would you use?

Thank you baking is what makes me happy, right now I'm still in the very early stages of getting everything started, it will be a while before I am able to start an online business that is why I started a YouTube channel and just to get practice in creating. I want to specialize in just about everything, not all at once add unique things along the way. I'm using YouTube to start growing the name, also I'm planning on doing different events to interact with everyone and let them try my treats for free. I'm lucky my husband has a lot of business knowledge and he wants to help me any way he can. Fun fact: He created the name, logo, etc. he knows my passion and came up with a fun way to get started, he came up with the YouTube idea.

Ask a Question