Hi all!

Reaction score
Hello from Carstens' Bakery in Idaho falls. My name is Ben Borsik and I manage/operate my grandparents 46 year old bakery. Idaho Falls is a fairly small city and the market for quality baked goods is not great. I need to expand my customer basis. I'm interested in internet sales, where should i posts my questions?

Reaction score
Hello from Carstens' Bakery in Idaho falls. My name is Ben Borsik and I manage/operate my grandparents 46 year old bakery. Idaho Falls is a fairly small city and the market for quality baked goods is not great. I need to expand my customer basis. I'm interested in internet sales, where should i posts my questions?
I am not quite sure, but for sure I will be watching! Do you have a website already? Holiday seasons coming up- sounds like a great idea!

Reaction score
facebook.com/carstensbakery is all i have at the moment. I guess most of my questions are going to be about the packaging and labeling.

Reaction score
Hi Ben! Welcome to the forum! I believe you will find all the answers to your questions here, just feel free to ask. Make sure to explore the different forum sections and create your own thread over there, that way more people will see it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheryl N.

Latest Threads