Hi!

Reaction score
My name is Allie and I'm ready to talk about baking! I love making cupcakes, cakes, cookies, bread...pretty much anything I can stick in the oven and have come out smelling delicious :)

I'm from Texas so I bake a lot of "southern" style goods. I can't wait to see what everyone else is making and get some inspiration!

Reaction score
Hi there Allie, I love southern style goods! Look forward to read your posts or any recipes you might like to share.

Reaction score
Hey Allie,
Welcome to this forum. I am looking forward to your post, especially about cup cakes. Do you have any interesting recipe for cupcakes?

Reaction score
Hello and welcome aboard! There is a real craze for Southern USA food here in the UK, so I'm looking forward to hearing about your culinary adventures! :D

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Thanks for welcoming me! I have a few interesting cupcake recipes that I'll share! That's funny that there's a Southern food craze elsewhere in the world. I guess I don't look at it like it's anything special because I grew up with it! What type of Southern US foods are popular right now in the UK?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheryl N.

Latest Threads