I have 4 messages but can not view them

Reaction score
on the top right side - I see messages = 4 , but I can not see anything click what these messages are. Please can some explain this ??

Reaction score
on the top right side - I see messages = 4 , but I can not see anything click what these messages are. Please can some explain this ??

Just click on your user name on the right hand corner. That should expand a menu. On that list look for “Alerts” and click on it. That will show you the list of comments from poster to either post you have made, or to comments on threads you are following. You can click on the link to view the comments.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think what you may be looking at is the number of messages that you've posted - is it the number in this screenshot?:

Capture.PNG

There are a few numbers it could be in that area. There's also the "alerts" system that @Norcalbaker59 has described, which shows notifications for your interactions on the site :).

Reaction score
I think what you may be looking at is the number of messages that you've posted - is it the number in this screenshot?:

View attachment 2517

There are a few numbers it could be in that area. There's also the "alerts" system that @Norcalbaker59 has described, which shows notifications for your interactions on the site :).

@Ian, oh, I didn’t think about that. I thought it was the alerts. :D

Ask a Question