• Cake

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Pie

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Eddie Izzard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
...between pies and cakes, to bake, or to eat--for the rest of your life (I mean, just hypothetically, I have nooo idea what circumstances or situation this gut-wrenching, heartbreaking choice would have to be made in)...

What would you choose?

Logically, I think that I should choose cakes because in my mind I count brownies, banana bread, muffins and cupcakes
as cakes (actually, I've made pies in a muffin pan and now kind of wonder why can't everything be made in a muffin pan? Then there's none of that slicing-to-serve trouble.)

But I like the contrast between crust and filling too much. I just do. I'll console myself with the variety of pies, in that some can be savory!

Reaction score
Honestly this is not a hard choice for me as cakes mean the world to me , once i have a chill glass of milk alongside a big chunk of cake my world is perfect as can be.

Reaction score
Important question before I answer.

Do these options come with hot custard?

Reaction score
Honestly this is not a hard choice for me as cakes mean the world to me , once i have a chill glass of milk alongside a big chunk of cake my world is perfect as can be.

Fair enough. ;)

Important question before I answer.

Do these options come with hot custard?

Hot custard is an option for both, yes. But you must choooose!

Reaction score
If I must choose it would be pie. I've always been more of a pie fan. If I can get strawberry rhubarb pie at least once a year I think I would die.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmu07

Latest Threads