Loganberries

Reaction score
I'm in Buffalo, NY I am looking for loganberries. They are not local to my region. Does anyone know where I my get some? I called all over Oregon to no avail. They have them but do not ship. Looking to make Loganberry pie. Any help is gratefully appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

Reaction score
I'm in Buffalo, NY I am looking for loganberries. They are not local to my region. Does anyone know where I my get some? I called all over Oregon to no avail. They have them but do not ship. Looking to make Loganberry pie. Any help is gratefully appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

Sorry to disappoint you, but you won’t find any one willing to ship loganberries. The berries will not survive shipment. Their shelflife is only 2-3 days at best. In fact all berries only have a 2-3 shelflife. It’s the mold and moisture that destroys them.

In fact when I purchase any type of berries, I immediately wash them in 1:3 solution of vinegar and water to kill the mold spores. Then pat dry in an effort to keep my berries from rotting before I get a chance to use them.

Some of the farms freeze their fruit. I don’t know if they will ship across country but you can check. Just Google “frozen loganberries

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albie1

Latest Threads