Molded Cheesecakes?

Reaction score
Hello!

I have some birthdays coming up soon, and they all like cheesecake. I seem to have lost my springform pan, and I like doing more creative stuff.....

I have a few fancy molded bundt pans, and I have some fancy molded mini-bundt pans as well. (all metal Nordicware)

I was wondering if there is a way to make molded cheesecakes in the mini-bundt pans, and have them come out of the molded pans without any problems?

I've looked online for this, as well as Youtube for any videos, but I don't find anything related to using molded metal pans for making cheesecakes.

Has anybody tried this? If so, did it work? What did you do to keep them from sticking?

Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

Are you looking to make a baked cheesecake or a chilled one?

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

Are you looking to make a baked cheesecake or a chilled one?
I know it's not about me but I was just saying my spring form pan is full of rust. I'd surely like to know if you can bake one in a regular pan and still have good results. I feel I know the answer but happy to hear more in the event I am not thinking correctly....

Just read Trellum's link so I think I have my answer. Becky, I'm still curious about the chilled one.

Reaction score
Becky, I'm still curious about the chilled one.

I think that if a tin was well lined with cellophane, then a chilled cheesecake would be possible. It would leave a print on the sides, but hopefully it wouldn't detract from the overall look too much. What do you think?

Reaction score
I want to make baked cheesecake. I have a nice recipe I use, but I can't find my springform pan anywhere. I have some nice metal mini-bundt pans, but I don't know if the cheesecake will stick to the metal pan or not.

I want to use the mini-bundt pan I have pictured for the cheesecake, and make a separate crust with my cookie pan.

The thing is, I use wax paper on the inside of my springform pan so nothing sticks, but using a bundt pan, I cant do that.

Can you grease up a molded pan for cheesecake without it affecting the batter? I don't have the money to experiment with this recipe, so thats why I was asking.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0378.jpg
    IMAG0378.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 333
  • IMAG0379.jpg
    IMAG0379.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 357
Reaction score
Hmmm I'm really not sure. My instincts tell me that a baked cheesecake would just stick to the tin, and I don't think greasing it would help... Is there any chance you could just borrow a springform tin from someone?

Ask a Question