My Niece's Birthday

Reaction score
So my niece Londyn wants to be a chef. She also loves the show Hells Kitchen. She loves cooking and baking so for her birthday i made her a apron inspired by Hells Kitchen and bought her a Masterchef Junior cookbook, her very first cookbook of her own as well as her very first cooking/ baking supplies.
Her birthday cake is inspired by Hells Kitchen as well. Marble cake with whipped cream frosting.

20190516_131527.jpg

20190516_131643.jpg

20190515_141918.jpg

She is going to love it!

The cake didn't come out exactly how i wanted it to. I have never frosted a cake like this with whipped cream frosting.

It will taste really good though so everyone will be happy!

Reaction score
So my niece Londyn wants to be a chef. She also loves the show Hells Kitchen. She loves cooking and baking so for her birthday i made her a apron inspired by Hells Kitchen and bought her a Masterchef Junior cookbook, her very first cookbook of her own as well as her very first cooking/ baking supplies.
Her birthday cake is inspired by Hells Kitchen as well. Marble cake with whipped cream frosting.

View attachment 2245

View attachment 2246

View attachment 2247

She is going to love it!

The cake didn't come out exactly how i wanted it to. I have never frosted a cake like this with whipped cream frosting.

It will taste really good though so everyone will be happy!

Lol—Angie you are hands down Auntie of the Year! This is what love is. This what family is.

Ask a Question