Valentines Day

Reaction score
So what are you going to bake for your loved one on valentines day?

Maybe a chocolate heart truffle cake? or maybe some hand made chocolates?

Reaction score
I am a big cupcake baker, so this year for Valentine’s Day I plan on making my boyfriend his own batch of Oreo cupcakes. Of course, I love to decorate for the holiday, perhaps with whipped red frosting and heart sprinkles, but it’s what’s inside that counts! To make Oreo cupcakes I pour a small layer of chocolate cake batter in the cupcake pan, then place the Oreo in, then cover that with more batter. The Oreo bakes inside the cupcake for a sweet surprise. It’ll be love at first bite!

Reaction score
I always bake heart-shaped giant cookies for my nieces. Some people call them "cookie pizzas." I then decorate my nieces name with red and pink icing and a lot of sprinkles. I have done this for them ever since they were little.
For my husband, I usually bake him a special cake. This year he has been hinting at wanting a cheesecake. I'm thinking about a heart-shaped cheesecake drizzled in warm Hershey's chocolate sauce.

Reaction score
I always bake cookies and brownies for Valentine's Day. I'll bake heart-shaped sugar cookies this year. The cookies will be decorated with red icing. I bake brownies with walnuts toppings for myself.

Reaction score
If I bake anything on Valentines Day, it will be a dog friendly cake for my baby girl. She'll be 11 that day. Every birthday of hers is cherished because 11 is getting up there for a Labrador. Furthermore, I don't think I'll be with my significant other. He'll be in Illinois and I'll still be here in Mexico waiting out the winter in warmth.

Reaction score
I always make my husband a cheesecake. He loves it, it is his favorite and I can change it up with cinnamon hearts on it or fresh fruit.

Reaction score
My boyfriend loves brownies so I think I will bake some for him. Then again, he likes vanilla cupcakes with vanilla icing, he also likes oatmeal raisin cookies and strawberry shortcake. I guess I don't know what I will bake then!! I'll just hint around before Valentine's Day to find out which one he truly wants.

Reaction score
We are going to be on a road trip during Valentine's day, so I can't make the red velvet cupcakes with pink icing that I WANTED to make. Well, I can, but I'll have to make them before the 12th, which is when we're leaving. All of you guys sound like you have some wonderful ideas, though! :)

Reaction score
Cheesecake! A good slice of chocolate cheesecake, maybe with some raspberries... Of course, it's always eaten in one night. Why go out to a movie or concert when you could be inside cuddling and eating as much cake as your heart desires :)

Ask a Question