Where are you from?

Reaction score
I thought it would be interested to learn about the people we interact with everyday on this forum. Where is everyone from?
I live in Canada, we've been luck and had a good summer but I'm definitely not looking forward to the winter brrrrr

Reaction score
I live in Washington in the US. I love it here as it is always green and beautiful. We have a little bit of every climate you could imagine. This summer has been unusual in that it has been very dry and hot.

Reaction score
I'm coming and going... most of the time it's Mexico and the Netherlands. I might finally settle in the Netherlands for good next year (god willing). I'll be living in the north of the country, very close to Amsterdam.

Reaction score
I live in the USA, Eastern Coast, State of Pennsylvania. Right on/Near Lake Erie. (Top left of the state, three hours above Pittsburgh/20 minutes from Erie)

It's typical august. Gusty windy, 70-90 degree temps and a lot of humidity. Damn forest I live in. Can't escape the humidity.

Reaction score
I'm a bit of a nomad! Grew up in Australia, moved to the USA (husband is from there!) now living in Japan because of his work. So a little bit all over the place! Lucky I love to travel (and eat!) so it's fun exploring the world!

Reaction score
I'm a bit of a nomad! Grew up in Australia, moved to the USA (husband is from there!) now living in Japan because of his work. So a little bit all over the place! Lucky I love to travel (and eat!) so it's fun exploring the world!
That sounds super exciting! I've always wanted to visit both Australia and Japan I think I would end up doing them in the same trip because there is a layover in tokyo on my way to australia ;)

Reaction score
I live in the United States,in the eastern part of Tennessee,close to the Smokey Mountains,it is late September and the temperatures are great,it is close to the time for the leaves to change here,there starting to fall and sadly it won't be long till the electric bill takes a sharp turn upward :)

Reaction score
I live in the United States,in the eastern part of Tennessee,close to the Smokey Mountains,it is late September and the temperatures are great,it is close to the time for the leaves to change here,there starting to fall and sadly it won't be long till the electric bill takes a sharp turn upward :)
I'm not looking forward to the cold weather either brrr gotta enjoy the sunny days while we still have them here in canada :)

Reaction score
I am from Barbados. I like to boast about our sunshine, but recently we've felt like we are in an oven. If you are looking for a QUICK tan it's fine but otherwise run for cover.

Reaction score

I was in Gatlinburg this past summer. I love it there.

Reaction score
I live in Southeastern Pennsylvania in the US. I'm about 45 minutes north of Philadelphia and right across the Delaware River from New Jersey. We are starting to get some fall foliage and it looks beautiful.

Reaction score
I live in MT!! Big Sky country! I've lived here since I was in 4th grade. Before that my family moved every year for a bit. My Dad worked for the Govt. I was born in WI, moved to Alaska, MI, WY and then here. Of all the places we moved this is and always will be my favorite. I was fortunate to go to college here, met my husband at college and we've never moved! Both of my kids were born here too. I always wanted them to be able to say that they were born and raised in the same place because I never got to. Haha! Funny how our childhood affects our adult life too! It is beautiful here right now. Gets up to low 70's in the day and 30-40's at night! I love fall! :)

Ask a Question