Where to Find Tall Cake Boxes in Montreal?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ve been looking online for paper cake boxes that are higher than 6in but haven’t found any. I live in Montreal, Canada.

Any recommendation would be grandly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Ashley.

Reaction score
Hmmm that's a good question. Are you just looking for a nice box to present the cake in? If so I'd look at other boxes, ie those not specifically designed for cakes. If the box is more cubic then it'll probably need to have thicker sides anyway, otherwise it won't have the necessary structural integrity.

Reaction score
Hmmm that's a good question. Are you just looking for a nice box to present the cake in? If so I'd look at other boxes, ie those not specifically designed for cakes. If the box is more cubic then it'll probably need to have thicker sides anyway, otherwise it won't have the necessary structural integrity.

Becky thank you very much for your response, I really appreciated it.

I am looking to buy in big quantity boxes that are made specifically for cake. Your suggestion is a very nice one, although I thought I would have trouble sliding the cake in and out an all purpose box.

Thank you Becky for your help!

Ashley.

Reaction score
Ah ok, I getcha. I can find quite a few options here in the UK (eg this one) so it's a shame that there aren't any similar options in Canada. I've also seen that you can get something called a box extender, which is a square tube that you use to extend the height of the box with (ie after you've slid the cake in). Maybe those would be a good option so that you can make use of your existing boxes?

Reaction score
Ah ok, I getcha. I can find quite a few options here in the UK (eg this one) so it's a shame that there aren't any similar options in Canada. I've also seen that you can get something called a box extender, which is a square tube that you use to extend the height of the box with (ie after you've slid the cake in). Maybe those would be a good option so that you can make use of your existing boxes?
Wow it’s exactly what I want, thank you Becky!
Very pricey, x10 a regular box price .
The extender would be an excellent choice!!!!
Ashley.

Reaction score
Yeah I thought the same! £8 is ok as a one-off, but if you're looking to buy lots then it's very expensive! Hopefully you'll be able to find some box extenders in Canada :)

Reaction score
Yeah I thought the same! £8 is ok as a one-off, but if you're looking to buy lots then it's very expensive! Hopefully you'll be able to find some box extenders in Canada :)
Thank you very much Becky for helping me!
Ashley.

Ask a Question