advent calendars

Reaction score
Does anyone know of some good advent calendars? I really want to treat myself to a couple this year but don't just want a generic candy one. I was at Starbucks yesterday and saw that they had one but it seemed like it was all just candy/chocolate with one giftcard in it? I was hoping it would at least have coffee in it, geez! I am looking for something a little more substantial, I guess.

Reaction score
I know what you mean about the chocolate that is found in some of those calendars, they are gross. I think Sees Candies sometimes sells them. Another idea is to buy your own advent calendar and make the chocolates to put inside yourself. You can find nice wooden wall hanging ones.

Reaction score
I honestly have not seen any advent calendar around at all that has things OTHER than chocolate. Maybe look into your local grocery store, or maybe on Amazon? I bet Amazon would have some of those :)

Or if you're feeling creative you can do what Tina Nord said and make your own.

Reaction score
I know what you mean about the chocolate that is found in some of those calendars, they are gross. I think Sees Candies sometimes sells them. Another idea is to buy your own advent calendar and make the chocolates to put inside yourself. You can find nice wooden wall hanging ones.
I thought about that but it doesn't seem as fun :( lol

Reaction score
I just saw the one at Starbucks yesterday as well! I thought it was really cute and a nice idea, but I would have liked to see a variety of things instead of mostly chocolate as well. There are some cute ones at target, but you'd have to fill them yourself. I've seen some really cute DIY ideas for them this year too, but if that's not part of the fun for you I'm not sure about awesome ones that are ready made- check amazon and maybe even a Pinterest search wouldn't hurt.

Ask a Question