Best brands

Reaction score
What brands of decorative frosting do you use? Which ones do you find add the best taste, and are the easiest to work with?

Reaction score
If I am using store bought frosting then Duncan Hines is my favorite. Their frosting is much richer and creamier than Betty Crocker's in my opinion. The chocolate fudge frosting is to die for! For colored and special frostings, I prefer to make my own, as the store bought ones can taste funny to me.

Reaction score
@Tina Nord I also love the Duncan Hines brand!!! I love their brownie mixes! They are so delicious, same applies to all their products, no exception with the frosting! The chocolate one is really delicious, much better than other brands I've tried.

Reaction score
Thank you. I'll have to stock up on some Duncan Hines brand for my next project. Last time I just used Betty Crocker it was a caramel apple flavor. It didn't hit the spot for me.

Ask a Question