Affordable Electric Mixers Under $60

Reaction score
Does anyone know where u can the best electric mixer for no more than $60? Is this even possible? I've only seen the huge mixers for like $200, and I don't need a mixer that bad. Thanks in advance. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Reaction score
Are you looking for a hand mixer or a stand mixer? I have seen hand mixers at Target for a little as $ 10.00.
Hamilton and beach make simple inexpensive stand mixer that is priced close to $ 60.00. You may also want to check Ebay for daily deals or second hand mixers.

Reaction score
If you're looking for a stand mixer, save your money any buy an expensive one. I don't like the Hamilton Beach one at all. I have to stand there and push the bowl so it will rotate. It's cheap and you're getting what you pay for. I prefer using a hand mixer over the Hamilton Beach and hand mixers make my Raynaud's go nuts.

Going the eBay, or even CraigsList, may be your best bet.

Reaction score
I would think that at a certain price level, a stand mixer would be a waste of space if it were too cheaply made - the motor in it is probably too weak to provide any benefit over a hand mixer. That's one of the main benefits of a good stand mixer over a hand mixer, is that they can hold up to heavier duty tasks such as kneading dough, without burning out the motor.

You might be able to find a used mixer at a flea market, but I suspect they would be rare since people tend to hand those down to other generations - not to mention they would probably get snapped up in an instant if they were for sale real cheap like that.

I suppose you could look online, but the shipping alone on something that heavy would probably negate a lot of the savings.

Reaction score
Today, this stand mixer is on sale on Amazon for $59. I don't know if it'll still be that price when you read this.
The majority of the customer reviews are positive and it got a high star rating.

http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-63325-6-Speed-Stand/dp/B005QB4X4C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1392515392&sr=8-2&keywords=stand mixer

Thanks for sharing that! It looks like a really solid mixer and you can't beat that price. I'm really curious how it handles bread dough now, since a majority of the reviews seem pretty positive on it. I would certainly be fine with a mixer that had a simple plastic exterior, as long as the motor itself was strong enough to hold up to kneading dough. I've often assumed that part of the reason Kitchen Aid mixers were so expensive was also due to the heavy metal body on them which isn't really necessary.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that! It looks like a really solid mixer and you can't beat that price. I'm really curious how it handles bread dough now, since a majority of the reviews seem pretty positive on it. I would certainly be fine with a mixer that had a simple plastic exterior, as long as the motor itself was strong enough to hold up to kneading dough. I've often assumed that part of the reason Kitchen Aid mixers were so expensive was also due to the heavy metal body on them which isn't really necessary.

I think it's pretty cool that it has suction cup feet so that it doesn't slide around on the counter. I don't use a stand mixer enough to justify spending $200 on one, so I'd probably buy this one if I was shopping for a mixer right now.

Ask a Question