Chocolate Crinkles

Reaction score
Hi!

Here's a recipe for a type of cookie I love baking, they're called chocolate crinkles. They're basically really soft and chewy chocolate cookies with sugared powder dusting on them. This is the recipe which I used for the batches I make.

http://www.filipino-food-recipes.com/chocolatecrinkle.html

Has anyone else tried these out? Do you have any tweaks to the recipe which might make it even yummier?? :p

Reaction score
You had me at soft and chewy! Sounds like a type of cookie that I would love!

I haven't made them before - they look scrumptious from the picture though! And straight forward! :)

Reaction score
Aside from the graham balls that I had mentioned in another thread I am also selling chocolate crinkles before and I had my own recipe that I improvised. But when I migrated to Korea I did not bring with me all my baking recipes and now when I saw the title of this thread it brings back memories during those days when I had my small business and I am baking this almost everyday when I had orders from my avid customers :)

Ask a Question