Christmas Cookies?

Reaction score
There are so many cookies that you can bake on Christmas; it doesn't have to be the typical gingerbread cookies, it can be something completely different. My family and I bake plain cookies on Christmas because it's what my dad likes and it's his birthday. What cookies do you bake on Christmas?

Reaction score
My mom has a great buttermilk recipe that she makes with my kids. They bake and frost them at her house, it's awesome!
When I bake I either do sugar cookies, to frost... or something fun with candy canes in it, peppermint, or peanut butter.

Reaction score
Choc. chip is the ultimate request from family, so each year we whip up a few million dozen LOL.
My mom likes the Pecan Snowballs so those are usually on the list as well. Each year we do something different, but those two are the mainstays

Reaction score
My mom has a great buttermilk recipe that she makes with my kids. They bake and frost them at her house, it's awesome!

When I bake I either do sugar cookies, to frost... or something fun with candy canes in it, peppermint, or peanut butter.

It's adorable that your mother and your kids bond together through baking. Nothing says Christmas Spirit like candy canes and peppermint. Peanut Butter cookies taste delicious, especially when you put in some chocolate chips.

I don't remember the last time I had pecans; I usually stick to peanuts and cashews.

These all sound so delicious.

Reaction score
I plan on making some lemon and honey cookies, l love these more than the kids:) and l'll bake the usual chocolate cookies for the kids.

Reaction score
We usually bake sugar and chocolate chip cookies during the holidays. I like both especially the sugar cookies. We love making holiday shapes out of the cookies and I also enjoy eating them. I am hoping we make lots this year.

Reaction score
We make speculaturs, chocolate reindeer sugar cookies, honey cookies, cream cheese spritz cookies, almond crescents, eggnog snowflakes, brown sugar spritz (usually in the shape of camels), and lately pizelles sandwiched together with chocolate.

Reaction score
We make speculaturs, chocolate reindeer sugar cookies, honey cookies, cream cheese spritz cookies, almond crescents, eggnog snowflakes, brown sugar spritz (usually in the shape of camels), and lately pizelles sandwiched together with chocolate.
Wow can I come over to your place for christmas.

Reaction score
We're usually pretty plain here.. but I always have one or two more festive cookies. White chocolate cherry shortbread is a fave, a little too sweet for me, but the kids loved them.. and the cranberry bliss cookies I posted already. Otherwise, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies and eggnog thumb prints.

Reaction score
There are so many cookies that you can bake on Christmas; it doesn't have to be the typical gingerbread cookies, it can be something completely different. My family and I bake plain cookies on Christmas because it's what my dad likes and it's his birthday. What cookies do you bake on Christmas?
My family likes to bake sugar cookies for Christmas and frost them with icing made from scratch. I absolutely love them and they are pretty cute too!

Reaction score

What are eggnog snow flakes and brown sugar spritz?? I'm on the hunt for the BEST cookie recipe ever as we have a cookie contest each year!!

Reaction score
I make no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies, sugar cookies and the sweet chex mix. I think I am going to try a few new recipes from Pinterest this year though. Baking during the holidays can be so darn expensive!

Reaction score
We make icing pop cakes decorated all Christmasy, and mince pies as well as normal cookies with icing on them decorated in Christmas tree fashion.

Reaction score
Because is a Holiday associated with peppermint, we make chocolate chip mint cookies.
They are a Holiday favorite. I stumbled upon a double fudge recipe many moons ago, I modified it, and voila, double fudge chocolate chip mint Christmas tradition came to life.

Reaction score
I usually bake gingerbread cookies in traditional shapes, but this Christmas I'm planning on baking an assorted variety of them with a specific shape for each of the different recipes and different flavors.

Still browsing recipes because I want a dozen of different cookie flavors at least, and I need to start baking them with enough anticipation.

Reaction score
I was curious about a pumpkin cookie recipe a friend told me about... they might be interesting over the holidays...

Reaction score
I was curious about a pumpkin cookie recipe a friend told me about... they might be interesting over the holidays...

I have never had pumpkin cookies. IF you come across the recipe. please do share.

I love pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, already.

Reaction score
We usually bake three different varieties of cookies each Christmas. Only one cookie stays the same each year and that is chocolate chip. The others we switch between is usually gingerbread, sugar, oatmeal, and a couple others.

Ask a Question