Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies

Reaction score
I love chunky chocolate chip cookies! they seem to be the only biscuit i'll dunk haha! there's even a kind with the digestive chocolate on the back!

Can't beat dunkin' these in your cuppa' :p

Reaction score
I love chunky chocolate chip cookies! they seem to be the only biscuit i'll dunk haha! there's even a kind with the digestive chocolate on the back!

Can't beat dunkin' these in your cuppa' :p

What is digestive chocolate? It's funny, I rarely bake or buy chocolate chip cookies. I like them, but I have so many favorites that I guess I never make it down the list to chocolate chip. I think the chocolate chunk cookies are the best, though, the thicker chocolate pieces really make them special.

Reaction score
I love anything with chocolate, I found some really nice ''digestive'' biscuits covered in chocolate where I will be living. Yes, that is one of the very few things I like of that pace :p I don't know how am going to lose weight with those around :oops:

Reaction score
What is digestive chocolate? It's funny, I rarely bake or buy chocolate chip cookies. I like them, but I have so many favorites that I guess I never make it down the list to chocolate chip. I think the chocolate chunk cookies are the best, though, the thicker chocolate pieces really make them special.

i don't think there's such thing as digestive chocolate, it was my mistake i meant chocolate on the back like digestive biscuits mwaha! silly me! :rolleyes::p

but omg! do they really make such things as chunky cookie cutters?! :eek:

Reaction score
Chunky chocolate chip cookies to me are one of those comfort foods - I guess they remind me of being a child and so there's all those happy memories that are associated with them. Plus, they're just delicious of course! Even better when there are extra chocolate chips!

Ask a Question