Does your spouse or significant other cook with you?

Reaction score
My boyfriend loves to cook and is really good at it. We have a small kitchen now so it's hard to really be in there at the same time but once we move, I'm looking forward to us doing more cooking/baking together.

Reaction score
Aw! That is so sweet! :) My husband will sometimes - depends how busy he is at work. He usually does the big celebrations - like Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.
He is also the wiz on the grill! For some reason I just can't seem to master it like he can. He just seems to have a knack for knowing when things are done.
I, always seem to over cook on the grill! Weird!! :)
He will also make brownies when his sweet tooth flares up! LOL! But, other than holidays we don't usually cook or bake together.

Reaction score
I'm a single mom, but even when I was in a relationship with my ex for 10 years, we didn't cook together because we liked completely different foods.
My daughter and I are making a new life together and she helps me cook sometimes.

Reaction score
Yes - my husband has actually become a lot more involved in the kitchen since we got married. I find cooking or baking is a nice way to do an activity together, learn something and bond over it.

We often pick a new recipe every couple of weeks and try it on a weekend. It might be a baked good or even a savory meal, but it's just something enjoyable that we can do as a couple. It's also a tradition I want to pass on to my daughter - I want her to see cooking as a family activity, something fun and enjoyable that we all do together!

Reaction score
My fiance has told me he'd love to cook with me in the future, he doesn;'t really know how to cook, but he has said he would love to learn how to do it with me in the kitchen :) I have told him it is ok, he can help me out from time to time in the kitchen, but not always. I am not fond of having someone in the kitchen when i cook :p But I am willing to make an exception, because it is important he learns how to cook.

Reaction score
Yes my husband loves to cook also with me. But because he is too busy in his work, we just cook together during his day off. In fact he cooks better than me... :)

Ask a Question