Hello everyone

Reaction score
My name is Sam and I'm from Oklahoma. I'm a beginner baker but I've been a beginner for about ten or so years. I do things like toll house cookies, pies and cakes. But I've been branching out a lot more lately. For the past few weeks, I've been attempting something that's been a challenge to say the least, Lebkuchen (German gingerbread) cookies. My aunt is German and she would always be able to get Nuremberg style Lebkuchen every Christmas but I'm determined to conquer this recipe myself. It's been trial and error so far. Very limited info on this stuff and every recipe that I've stumbled across is not consistent. But, I guess that's why it's fun!
Anyway, this is my first baking forum and I'm sure I'll have plenty of baking related questions, so have patience with me lol.

Reaction score
Welcome Sam, you’ll find we are a friendly lot who love to exchange ideas and help. Can’t wait to see how your cookies turn out, don’t forget to post a picture.

Ask a Question