Help me pick a name for my online bakery!

Which name is best for a new online bakery?

• Bake it Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geeky treats

• I heart frosting

• Piping Hot

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grain of Sugar

• Caketropolis

• Whisking on air

• Sweet Proposal

• Buttercream Kingdom

• Bake for a Cake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I'm planning on starting an online bakery pretty soon but I need help picking a name. The last few days I've brain stormed on the top 10 names that I liked. I just need help narrowing it down to one. That's where all of you guys come in! I would really feedback from the baking community. If you all could vote in my poll it would be a huge help. You can only vote on one name and the poll will be closed after a week. Thanks for taking the time to read and vote!

Reaction score
I voted for sweet proposal if your pastries would cater to the young generation. The fad now is innovation and even food items should also have innovations. For the sweet proposal name, think of a variety of pastries that a boy would buy for a girl and have it delivered to the girl's doorsteps. Wouldn't it be nice? I don't go for Piping Hot simply because you mentioned that it is an online bakeshop so I guess your products will not be piping hot anymore.

Reaction score
I love Sweet Proposal. Love it! It's because I think it could cover so many segments of the market. I also like grain of sugar but I would think that is a healthier type of baking without much sugar. Sweet Proposal....awww.

Ask a Question