Hi everyone!

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm very much interested in baking and cooking. Back in high school, my instructor used to let me bake cupcakes for her bakery, especially cheese cupcakes. I didn't have any proper knowledge about baking, nor have I taken any lessons regarding baking but I think I did really well because according to her (my instructor), ever since I started baking the cheese cupcakes, students and fellow teachers are always buying and looking for it everyday. When I graduated from high school, I wanted to take baking lessons and culinary arts but I wasn't financially capable of enrolling to those. That made me really sad. Up until now, I'm still dreaming of myself baking. I hope it's not yet too late. :)

So there, just a little bit about me. Hope to meet and be friends with most of the members here. Have a blessed day everyone! ;)

Reaction score
Never too late! :) I say if something is you passion then you have your whole life to chase those dreams! Great to have you here.

Reaction score
Hi iniciel! I enjoyed reading your introduction! From the sounds of it I think you must be really talented for baking :) It will be a real pleasure to have you join us, I really hope to see you around sharing recipes or checking our recipes, making questions, etc ;)

Reaction score
Hello Iniciel Welcome to Baking Forums! :) If you had that interest and passion for cooking and baking pursue your dreams! I remembered in my home country where I lived before our government is offering free culinary courses for those students who had the interest in cooking and baking but are not financially capable to study. Maybe you can check there in your place if they had also like this one. Well you are still young and it is still not too late for you to reach your dreams. Hope you will enjoy sharing your ideas and in participating with the discussions here :)

Reaction score
welcome to the forum,there are a lot of good recipes and good people to help you out ;)

Ask a Question