Hi everyone!

Reaction score
I'm a newbie baker, although I've tried quite a few recipes (classic brownies, cookies, banana bread...)
I stopped baking a few years back, but I'm wanting to get back into it, and I thought I'd get more motivation + inspiration if I sign up on this board. I've already found quite a few yummy recipes, so I can't wait to try them all! :)

See you around!

Reaction score
@Ningyo welcome. You have banana bread under your belt? It's the easiest thing for me to make and I do a very good job of it. Welcome again.

Reaction score
Welcome! I think you will enjoy it here! Lots of great ideas and very nice people! ;) The more you bake, the better you will be, and the more confidence you will gain! Before you know it, you will be addicted to it and you will be the one posting recipes!! :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the board, Ningyo. I am fairly new to the boards as well, but been baking since I was a kid.

I hope you find this forum as fun and helpful as I already have since joining. Everyone is very friendly here! :)

Ask a Question