If you had one wish...

Reaction score
True, I don't think some celebrities understand what it's like to go without. If I was a celebrity and I was given the option to rent a yacht in Corsica for $800,000 a week, I would choose a cheaper vacation and donate the $800,000 to charities that provide housing or food to families that need the help. Some families fall between the cracks because they earn just a little too much to qualify for food stamps but not enough to do okay without them.

I personally don't believe that money or luxury items are the route to happiness (so long as you're comfortable enough to live), but instead feeling fulfilled or satisfied as an individual. Most of my dreams revolve around just having enough to pursue my goals in life unhindered. There are certain causes that I would love to help and I feel that in doing so I'd also feel better in myself.

Reaction score
If I had one wish that is for my mother to still have a long life to live to be with us her children. We love her so much. She is our inspiration and strength now that all of us had our own families already.All we wish for her is to be healthy always and to grow old gracefully and happy with us...

Reaction score
Honestly just for the health of my family. I know that probably sounds a little cliche but it really is the main thing in life that I can hope for. Money can only do so much and even people with bucket loads of money still have worries, and still have arguments - but one thing you can't put a price on is your health.

If we were talking about a material thing wish, though, it would be for a house in a nice location for my family. I like where I live now but my dream home would be by the beach somewhere and right now that isn't the case. So that would be my material thing wish!

Reaction score
Well, for me, it would be world domination. Governments are so corrupt, lethargic, and uncaring...all they care about is power and money, not doing whats right or needed to make things better for all people.

I think one person in charge would be a lot better than having multi-useless governments who don't do anything but beg, borrow, and steal.

Reaction score
well to be honest,the only thing I would truly want,is to have one more Thanksgiving and Christmas with my parents, papaw's and mamaw's and other relatives,just one more time,so I could spend a little time with them and tell them how much I love them and miss them,money is a nice thing to have,but it is family that matters more than anything

Reaction score
I would love to find something to smile about everyday. Each day I look for something to smile about, but some days I do not quite make it there. It would be great to experience great joy every single day of my life and for my family to be able to do the same.

Reaction score
I would wish my son and daughter-in-law a wonderful life full of love and happiness and free of money worries. There is nothing I would like more than to see them live a life of peace and pleasure. My life is what it is, but my son and his wife, I wish for them to have more.

Ask a Question