Baking Cookbooks on your wishlist?

Reaction score
Now that Christmas is seemingly around the corner, all of my extended family are updating their Amazon wishlists (we do a big secret santa, and everyone really just looks to people's wishlists for inspiration!)

Do you have any baking cookbooks that you really want to purchase or are hoping for as gifts?

Here's a few I want to get...

Food52-Baking-Jacket-crop1.jpg

grandbabycakesbook.jpg

9781784880064.jpg

Clandestine_Cake_Club_high_res_jacket_600_800_cropped.jpg

Reaction score
I no longer use cookbooks, but I still have some special edition cooking and baking magazines ;) I like them very much :) But right now i really don't have the intention to get any kind of cookbook. I have Pinterest, but I know in a cookbook you can find so many original recipes ;) But if any of you has a recommendation for me... feel welcome to let me know ;D

Reaction score
I hear you, I definitely don't use cookbooks as much as I used to...but sometimes I just love that feeling of having a book to look at! Plus some of these just look so artistic!

Reaction score
Actually I had invested already many cookbooks and baking cookbooks when I was still single. That is why baking cookbooks are not anymore in my wishlist this coming Christmas. Like what they had said here you can search and google in the internet many topics when it comes to baking. Maybe a baking stuff is much better as my wishlist and hoping as a Christmas gift this coming holiday season.

Reaction score
Actually I had invested already many cookbooks and baking cookbooks when I was still single. That is why baking cookbooks are not anymore in my wishlist this coming Christmas. Like what they had said here you can search and google in the internet many topics when it comes to baking. Maybe a baking stuff is much better as my wishlist and hoping as a Christmas gift this coming holiday season.

I definitely still do my fair share of looking up recipes online - probably 90% of my recipes these days are things I found online! There's still absolutely other things (a lot of them baking related!) on my wish list but I had to add a few books to the list too. I guess I'm a bit old fashioned!

Reaction score
One that's a classic that I want a copy of is "Mary Berry's Baking Bible". I've perused it at a Barnes and Noble in the past. It seemed to be filled with a lot of great timeless recipes. Most of my baking comes from notes from my mother.

Reaction score
One that's a classic that I want a copy of is "Mary Berry's Baking Bible". I've perused it at a Barnes and Noble in the past. It seemed to be filled with a lot of great timeless recipes. Most of my baking comes from notes from my mother.

I just had a look at it on Amazon, all the reviews are wonderful about it! It may be one that I'll need to add to the list of books that I'd like to get in the future.

Ask a Question