Just Joined

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm a self-taught baking hobbyist. I started baking several years ago as a way to relieve stress and bring out my creativity. 5 years ago I started a blog depicting many of my baking recipes and some cookie and cake decorating I've done. This year I began a Youtube Channel sharing my baking recipes and a little bit of my personal life through video tutorials. Links for my Youtube and blog can be found at my member profile.

My other big hobby is working out, weight training, and running both outdoors and at the gym. It's a complete contrast to baking. :):) I love baked treats but I'm also a bit of a health nut so I try to bake with whole, unprocessed, and less bad for you ingredients, if that makes any sense. And most of the things I bake I end up giving away.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Great to have you here :) I too am a big fan of everything in moderation! I love hearing about healthier recipes.

Reaction score
Love that your counterbalance to baking is working out! The perfect yin and yang!

Welcome to the forums - looking forward to seeing some of your posts!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I have the same problem I enjoy baking (major sweet tooth) but I like to work out....and guess who ends up winning lol

Ask a Question