Label equipment?

Reaction score
We label our products with labels we order online, I was wondering what kind of in house labeling equipment we might be able to use and if anyone is barcoding etc. We want to change up a few items or make a special recipe of something and ordering labels is expensive?

Reaction score
We label our products with labels we order online, I was wondering what kind of in house labeling equipment we might be able to use and if anyone is barcoding etc. We want to change up a few items or make a special recipe of something and ordering labels is expensive?

Research barcoding (inventory) software for small businesses. What you need depends on your business needs and the software you buy. But a computer and printer, and a scanner are the basics to run software.

Reaction score
Thanks, I guess I can't decide wheter to get a little standalone printer that makes the labels you see in the bakery sections of the Grocery stores or try to integrate something into our business sydtem

Reaction score
You may want to consider investing in a thermal label printer for in-house labeling.

Some popular models include Zebra and DYMO printers. To generate barcodes, you can use software such as Barcode Label Printing Software. This can save you money on label orders and allow you to customize labels for special recipes.

Ask a Question