Need Advice !!!

Reaction score
Hey Guys !!!
My name is colleen and i need some advice. I am planning on making a Kit Kat cake for my daughter's 2nd birthday and wanted to make it the night before her birthday would it be a gud idea to keep it in the fridge the whole night. Any advice would be a great help to me. Thanks alot :) :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Colleen! :)

The cake should keep fine if covered and kept somewhere cool - it shouldn't be necessary to keep it in the fridge unless you are in a very warm part of the world and are using a type of fresh homemade frosting that doesn't last long - eg buttercream or cream cheese frosting.

I'm sure it will go down very well with everyone! Let us know how you get on :)

Reaction score
Hi Colleen! I agree with Becky, you wouldn't necessarily need to keep the cake in the fridge. Although, it would not hurt the cake. If you do keep it in the fridge, remove it at least an hour before serving it. For me, I have a small kitchen, so the best place to store a cake like that would be my fridge so no little fingers would get into it. :) Best of luck to you!

Ask a Question