Peanut Butter Pie Recipe I got From Disney Cruise Line

Reaction score
I love peanut butter pie. The variation I make was a recipe given to me by a friend, and it's essentially a lower calorie version using a couple of substitutes. It's delicious and still so indulgent tasting!

Reaction score
I love peanut butter pie. The variation I make was a recipe given to me by a friend, and it's essentially a lower calorie version using a couple of substitutes. It's delicious and still so indulgent tasting!

Is it the vegan one? I think it was you the one who shared a vegan version right? If I'm not mistaken it was mentioned it was a really healthy and low calorie version, right? I think I did pin it, but I am not so sure. It sounded really good, I will try to find it later.

Reaction score
I'm watching it right now. I have never had peanut butter pie, but it sounds really good. I love that she's converted it to small individual pies, because that makes it nice for gifts. If I make it, I'll take some to friends, and that would be pretty much impossible with a larger size pie.

Reaction score
Is it the vegan one? I think it was you the one who shared a vegan version right? If I'm not mistaken it was mentioned it was a really healthy and low calorie version, right? I think I did pin it, but I am not so sure. It sounded really good, I will try to find it later.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/02/skinny-no-bake-peanut-butter-pie.html

This is the one I like to make! It's simple and still tastes really indulgent but doesn't have as many calories. It's sadly not vegan but here's a recipe on Minimalist Baker which is a favorite website of mine that has a vegan version (and it looks SO good, I'm sure you'll agree with me!!)

http://minimalistbaker.com/vegan-peanut-butter-cup-pie/

Reaction score
@cupcakechef Wow, the second one looks so good it doesn't even seem it's a vegan pie :confused::eek: Amazing! Thanks a lot for sharing both, I am going to try the first one very soon, since I am not supposed to have desserts for now (lol), but a low calorie pie slice is fine :) Thanks a lot for sharing, I found the Pinterest page of ''skinny taste'' and WOW!!!!

Reaction score
@cupcakechef Wow, the second one looks so good it doesn't even seem it's a vegan pie :confused::eek: Amazing! Thanks a lot for sharing both, I am going to try the first one very soon, since I am not supposed to have desserts for now (lol), but a low calorie pie slice is fine :) Thanks a lot for sharing, I found the Pinterest page of ''skinny taste'' and WOW!!!!

Skinnytaste is an addictive website! Lots of great recipes on there. And yes, that vegan pie looks amazing doesn't it? I'm not a vegan but I have tried many yummy vegan recipes before and I've been amazed to find out they were free of animal products! Part of me wants to just give that vegan recipe a try to see how it tastes!

Reaction score
@cupcakechef Tell me about it!!!! I spent almost the whole morning pinning a lot wonderful recipes!!! Both lunch ideas and desserts! I loved the simplicity of their recipes! It's amazing, plus you find a lot classics there... but revamped! Just awesome! I now follow them on Pinterest ;) I'd also like to try a vegan recipe :) I used to watch the black metal vegan chef on YouTube, lol. He made me want to try it!

Reaction score
Oh, I have been looking for a good peanut butter pie recipe, and this one looks perfect. Well, it has chocolate, so how could it be bad? :)

My daughter makes a pie that is good, but it's far too rich for me. I was thinking that adding chocolate would break it up nicely, but I just never really played around with coming up with my own recipe.

Thanks to you, now I don't have to.

Reaction score
Peanut Butter Pie is my son's favorite. He's my Reese's peanut butter cup lover too. I will definitely have to try this for him. I have always found them to be a little rich but perhaps this recipe will be less dense. Thank you for the great find.

Reaction score
Peanut Butter Pie is my son's favorite. He's my Reese's peanut butter cup lover too. I will definitely have to try this for him. I have always found them to be a little rich but perhaps this recipe will be less dense. Thank you for the great find.

Sounds like my daughter. She is crazy about peanut butter cups. There is a peanut butter cup pie recipe as well, somewhere. It has chocolate cookie crust, peanut butter center, and is completely topped with chocolate. Sounds yummy, doesn't it? Now, I just have to find it again.

Reaction score
I stopped using peanut butter many years ago for some reason I can't fully remember. Anyway, I started eating it again only in the last two years but only use it on biscuits. I find I am not big on things that are actually made with peanut butter if you pick my meaning. I just got a quick look at the video but I would just try this for fun if ever. I am son going to make a video for the Justme4910.

Last edited:

Ask a Question