Plans/projects for 2015?

Reaction score
I had many plans for this year 2015. To save money so that I can go back home in my mother country and visit my mother, siblings, nephews and nieces this coming Christmas season. To continue studying another language. To be physically active in Zumba continuously for good health. And last is to cook and bake more new recipes for my family.

Reaction score
Those sounds like really good projects!!!! Best of luck and i hope everything goes well for you! By the way, where is your mother country? I'll be doing the same thing in a couple years (I hope).

Reaction score
I several plans and back up plans. I don't know where I will be in the world yet, but I am setting up my websites properly and one is a cookery one tied in with a book. I hope a publisher wants my manuscript and I have few other avenues to pursue while living out of a case for the time being and finding somewhere I want to settle.

That sounds great, Mara! What kind of web sites are you running? I'm just curious! Are they all cooking/baking related or some other niche? It's be interesting to hear more about it :) Best of look getting that book published!

Reaction score
Cooking wise? I want to try and make a pie. I think if I can make a pie successfully I can die happy haha.

Just in general? Lose some more weight, get accepted into this internship I'm applying to and do well in it, and save up money for my wedding :)

Reaction score
Those sound like amazing projects!!! So you are going to save up some money for your wedding? Good luck with that chapter in your life, I wish you a very happy married life :) As for weight loss... I'm trying the exam exact thing... haven't done very well :(

Reaction score
For me it's about saving money too, we had a child last year so we're a whole lot more conscious about spending!
I'd also like to take a family vacation at some point this year. Not sure where, but I think those times spent together as a family just create great memories.
I'm also trying to make a new recipe a week - not just baking, but more savory dinner ideas and things like that. It's good for me to get out of my comfort zone, and when the recipes work it's another idea for the dinner repertoire!

Reaction score
Congrats on the new baby :) Hehehe, saving isn't fun at all, but it feels good ;) It's odd, but I haven't bought new clothes for myself this year. I plan to make a record of this and not buy a single piece of clothing for myself, no matter how tempting it is.

Good for you... I've always thought that the money spent on trips is spent better than the money spend on material stuff. Because it's during those trips that great memories are created.

Good for you. am personally bored of the same recipes every 4 weeks or so. I should do the same and start looking for better lunch ideas (here lunches are the main meal).

Ask a Question