Questions about entremets

Reaction score
I have several questions about entremets. I have recently become fascinated by entremets and I desperately want to learn to make them, and do the beautiful glazes on top. I watched two videos on Liz Marek's Sugar Geek Show and I particularly like the shape of the one made with the Eclipse pan. I am going to try making those two entremets. I have been doing further research by searching far and wide on Pinterest and Google for recipes and methods, because I am a total beginner when it comes to entremets. I am very experienced at making and decorating cakes so a couple of the recipes are understandable to me, but most of them are a little confusing due to me not understanding some of the techniques. I found Ksenia Penkina's (the Glazing Queen) books and hope to get them for Christmas. Someone recommended her Theory Guide and her Recette books to me. Are any of your familiar with her books that could tell me about them? I found out that she had an online course on entremets a couple of years that she offered for beginners. Unfortunately, she is not offering it anymore. 😭. Could someone give me some advice on additional places to start learning to make entremets? Does anyone know of any online beginner online classes for making them? I live in a small rural southern town and there is no classes anywhere near me. I found Savour School online and just wondered if anyone knows about it? I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Ask a Question