Size matters!

Reaction score
mmmmmmmm PIE :)

I'm the same way Trellum,I don't get to crazy about it any more either,since I have gotten older,I'm back into sweets,I plan on not buying much of the sweet stuff any more,but I figure it will be fine to bake some :) I consider that my exercise so I can eat more baked sweet stuff,which makes sense to me lol

Reaction score
Lol! Tell me about it! I had some chocoflan yesterday:

image.jpg

I decided no more chocoflan for me o_O I need to control my weight, but I am not freaking out :) I'll do it with all the calm in the world. Starting next week, of course. I love sweets, so it's kind of hard. Funny, just one year ago I was muuuuuuuuuuch lighter. I started taking propanolol last year and well, here I am ... 16 kilos later D: Ever had chocoflan? once posted a recipe here, funny, most people here thought it was custard on top of chocolate cake D:

Reaction score
but but but I will be hungry with those sizes ;)

and yes I need to lose some weight too

But, but, but I will be hungry also and I too need to lose some weight. Size matters Trellum. I am a firm believer in that.;) What's that you are doing to people Trellum. Where did you find that? Chocoflan?

Reaction score
@Winterybella Yes, in Latin america and Spain it's known as ''chocoflan'', but the English speaking world knows it as ''impossible cake''. I shared the recipe a while ago here, some people thought the thing on top was custard. I thought so too, because I thought custard was an English word for flan, but it's not the same D:

Reaction score
@Winterybella Yes, in Latin america and Spain it's known as ''chocoflan'', but the English speaking world knows it as ''impossible cake''. I shared the recipe a while ago here, some people thought the thing on top was custard. I thought so too, because I thought custard was an English word for flan, but it's not the same D:

I remember the Impossible cake being around here somewhere. The name immediately caught my attention at the time I feel like I said it was a cake that might be impossible for me to make.

Reaction score
@Winterybella Yes, that is the one ;) They call it the impossible cake because well, you have to take a leap of faith wen you threw in the flan mix on top of the chocolate cake mix. But you know what the secret is? The chocolate cake mix must be thick.

Reaction score
@Winterybella Yes, that is the one ;) They call it the impossible cake because well, you have to take a leap of faith wen you threw in the flan mix on top of the chocolate cake mix. But you know what the secret is? The chocolate cake mix must be thick.

I looked up some images. I remember the cake was somewhere around here. I won't forget that name that I could easily play with. I am sure it's not a recipe for me. I am always praying for more faith.

Ask a Question