The Magic Bullet

Reaction score
First time I saw Magic Bullet I thought to get it, but I was in a tight budget and had to get a similar product that obviously didn't work as it should have worked.

Now I'm waiting to have this or any other kitchen gadget jotted down in my wishlist for Christmas :)

Reaction score
I was actually looking into get one it's competitor brand. I forgot about the magic bullet. I may have to do a little comparison between the magic bullet and nutribullet.

Reaction score
A friend of mine had the Magic Bullet for years and didn't use it, so he gave it to me, but it doesn't have the manual. There's actually a website that lets you print the manuals for many kitchen appliances, but of course I can't find it now. I see that it has two different blades, but I'm not sure which blade does what.

Reaction score
When I got married nine years ago, we received a Magic Bullet as a wedding gift and it has gone to a lot of good use over the years. I would never think of it as being a tool that I could use with baking, but I have used it for just about everything else.

When my children were small I used it to make food for them that they would be able to eat, I've used it to make pico and of course my favorite uses for it are smoothies and adult drinks.

Reaction score
The magic bullet is a great tool but sadly I rarely use it. I am going to try and get in the groove of using it for various small things. Hopefully, I can become use to it and incorporate it more into my cooking.

Reaction score
No - I almost bought the Magic Bullet a few years back, but a friend dissuaded me from do so. She had one.

According to her, the Magic Bullet doesn't work well at all. She rarely got any use out of this gadget.

Reaction score
I still use mine all the time. It does come in handy for baking if you use it to grind nuts or coconut and things of that nature. It also is useful for beating eggs in about two seconds.

ACSAPA - You asked about the blades. The flat blade is good for whipping cream and grinding hard things like nuts or coffee beans.. The cross blade is for chopping, blending, and grating.

Here is the site's recipe page for some ideas. :)

Magic Bullet Recipes

Reaction score
I have a Nutri Bullet, made by the same company and I couldn't live without it! I make a wonderful breakfast smoothie every morning by throwing in a handful of raw kale, raw spinach, some coconut water, a little frozen fruit and in 30 seconds flat, I've made something very healthy and delicious.

Reaction score
I have one. Funny you should mention it as just last week I pulled it out of its box and washed everything so I can start using it. I was looking through the recipe book it came with, and I'm excited to try out the cheesecake. I'm going to surprise my husband with it one of these days.

I also plan to use it for smoothies in the morning on the way to work (love those travel cups!) and milk shakes. Oh, and baby food when that time comes.

My local Costco still sells them, and you can get them on Amazon too. I haven't tried the other types of blender.

Reaction score
I brought a Magic Bullet last year. The Magic Bullet makes cooking more simple. I enjoy making smoothies and crushed ice. My family use it all of the time. I use a mild detergent and warm water to clean it.

Reaction score
J.C.Penny's has their version of a bullet type blender on sale from March 13 -22. This pruduct will cost just under $20.00 before tax. So if you have been the mark for this gaget , you may want to check it out.

Reaction score
I have both a Ninja and a Magic Bullet. I always end up using the Magic Bullet more because it's smaller and you can blend a drink in a cup, hand it to your kid ,screw in another cup and make another drink for yourself. The small interchangeable cups are handy for a small family like mine.

Reaction score
The magic bullet is on my list of kitchen gadgets I hope to own someday, but for now that's just a dream, lol. I'm on a tight budget right now, so for now I'll be glad to get a pizza mold soon for Christmas and a mixer. That's it for now!

Reaction score
I want one! I currently don't have a blender, and I really want to make smoothies. I was looking yesterday at Target and saw the Bullet there. Maybe I will ask my inlaws to get me one for Christmas. I'm too cheap to buy myself a $50 blender! But I know many people who have it and love it. I just want to make a milkshake and a smoothie!

I want one as well, but over here is also a pricey gadget, I'm on such a tight budget right now that I can't find an excuse for buying the magic bullet. After all there are more important priorities, lol. Like for example buying food! The prices of fruits here are rising anyway... very soon eating veggies will be such a luxury.

Ask a Question