Where do you buy baking utensils?

Reaction score
I've been collecting my baking stuffs from Wal-Mart and online. How bout you?

Reaction score
I get things from here there and everywhere! Most of the time I prefer to buy in store since I can physically see the product and ascertain the quality of it. But for specialty things that my local stores just won't carry, I turn to the Internet of course!

Reaction score
I've been collecting my baking stuffs from Wal-Mart and online. How bout you?

I should probably do the same. I have to stock up on a few things. Spring form pans for example and they are not cheap around here. It might actually make more sense for me to order those online, send to my consolidator for my other stuff and pay to have it sent home. I am now regretting I did not buy more stuff when I used to travel often. I guess I did not know I was going to be into baking. Back then my box cakes did not require a lot of utensils..

Reaction score
Depends on the items. Sometimes buying things from the grocery store is ok - other times it isn't. Depends what kind of quality you are looking for. If it is just short term use then it is probably ok. But, if you want something that will last....then I will buy at Bed Bath and Beyond, Macy's, Kohl's or the like. :)

Reaction score
I have gotten most of my stuff from Walmart. But I have also gotten some from other local sources, I have yet to order utensils online though. I would only do that if I couldn't find what I wanted here.

Reaction score
Mostly I shop ebay.

Sometimes I find some really nice stuff on sale at gadget stores and in discount stores like Big Lots.

Ask a Question