Apple Coffee Cake!

Reaction score
Hey guys! Me again with another interesting recipe I found, as usual the ingredients are nothing out from this world... odds are you already have everything in your kitchen ;)

apple-coffee-cake-vertical-a-6001.jpg

http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/apple_coffee_cake/

Reaction score
That looks yummy. It's funny that the writer mentioned the Boston Globe, because that's where I used to get my recipes, and this looks somewhat familiar. It looks easy enough to make, and I'd like to try this out. I love streusel topping. :D

Reaction score
I do have all of those ingredients on hand! Those are the best kind of recipes - when you look at the list and realize you already have everything you need! I love apple and cinnamon flavored anything, really...it's just all so good!

Reaction score
@cupcakechef The realization you have everything on hand after checking a really nice recipe is among my top 10 best feelings in the world ;) Apple and cinnamon go very well together ;) Let me know if you ever try this out, I'd actually like to try this one, have some for the visits in case someone comes or just for me and the hub so we can have some with coffee.

Reaction score
That looks yummy. It's funny that the writer mentioned the Boston Globe, because that's where I used to get my recipes, and this looks somewhat familiar. It looks easy enough to make, and I'd like to try this out. I love streusel topping. :D

I found this one when I was exploring the pins of some site completely dedicated to ''light'' or skinny recipes. I can't remember the name right now though (my memory is terrible) there were a lot recipes like this =D I thought this one was perfect for the morning or the evening with some coffee or tea ;)

Reaction score
Thanks Trellum. I am not a coffee lover but ever since I used coffee in a chocolate cake I have an appreciation for coffee in baking. I would feel accomplished to pull off this.

Ask a Question