Apple-Cream Cheese Bundt Cake

Reaction score
I found this recipe a few days ago and thought it looked and sounded amazing, just take a look at this:

abd8c9130c7caf4117cf9cb1665b3051.jpg

I might finally be able to use my bundt pan =D

http://www.bakedbyrachel.com/apple-cream-cheese-bundt-cake/

Reaction score
A bundt pan is actually one type of pan that I don't have - but I want to get one because I see so many adorable looking bundt cake recipes online. Something about the shape really just makes it feel home made, you know?

You've now inspired me to go onto Amazon and see what bundt pans I can find. Thank you online shopping :D

Reaction score
Hehehe! I'm a bit worried because I wanted to get a bundt pan with non stick material in it, but it looks like thos are not easy to find. I had a very hard time finding mine, going from one store to another. And I agree with you, there is something special about the shape, I like it too :) Looks more familiar to me because I grew up eating those ;)

Reaction score
Like most photos of bunt cakes, that looks incredible, and incredibly rich. I'll bet it tastes heavenly since the apples will really lighten things up in contrast to the cream cheese.

Reaction score
Yeah, this is one of the recipes I really want to try one of these days :D I'll definitely give it a try next year, it can be handy for when I know there will be visits ;)

Ask a Question