Banana Cranberry Muffins

Reaction score

Attachments

• banana cranberry muffins.jpg
    banana cranberry muffins.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 524
Reaction score
Cranberries are another ingredient that make me think of the fall - but usually they get overshadowed in the entire pumpkin craze! This post reminded me not to forget or overlook cranberry related desserts!

Plus, we always have bananas on hand which is a bonus!

Reaction score
Cranberries are another ingredient that make me think of the fall - but usually they get overshadowed in the entire pumpkin craze! This post reminded me not to forget or overlook cranberry related desserts!

Plus, we always have bananas on hand which is a bonus!

I love cranberries, and actually forgot to pick up some pumpkin, so I figured this would be a nice way to welcome Fall. Hopefully when I go back out this week, I'll remember to pick up not only some pumpkin, but also some squash, as well.

Reaction score
There are a few things I don't have like the cranberry, walnuts and the ripe bananas. What's more, I can't seem to find my muffin pans I am positive I had. That said, I still like this recipe a lot and could easily leave out or substitute the cranberries and walnuts. I don't think I could substitute the pans or could I? I guess I could make a bread.

Reaction score
This sounds amazing! I am definitely going to bake my own bread in when I move, so we both have more options when it comes to lunch and breakfast. I am hoping my husband take some of my bread to work sometimes :) At least I can say I know what's in it, and it contains a lot fruit ;)

Ask a Question