Best Baking Oven

Reaction score
Traditionally gas stoves come built with ovens that might be as simple as those in a small-sized stoves, or as complete as those that include top-grills and rotisserie. At least these were the kind of stoves I grow up with at my parents' home

However since before moving out to living alone, I began to experiment with a small toaster over first, then with a microwave, and one away even getting an electric Black & Decker infra-wave that promised to be the next thing on earth.

I must agree that this was the best oven I ever had until I discovered the advantages of having a convection oven, that has been my last purchase.

Obviously my worst bet when it comes to choose and over was the microwave, but I believe this one is a good one, only that I'm not sure if this is the best baking oven I could get or any of you have a better recommendation.

My new oven is a General Electric oven, which actually made my delight with its rotisserie, but I'm new to convection baking and my pizza first and then some muffins were not as evenly baked as I expected.

In fact I could get better muffins using a Betty Crocker loaf machine, however I think I'm missing something about cooking with the convection setting, or could it be due to this is an electric oven rather than using gas?

I would really appreciate your input to either improve my baking or have a best baking oven the next time.

I like to change ovens when I find another with best feature or good exterior design ;)

Ask a Question