Birthday Cake or Cupcakes?

Reaction score
Another fun idea that isn't as messy is to arrange cupcakes together to form a cake. You can arrange them in the shape of a number, a heart, set them on tiers, whatever you'd like, and it makes a sort of "pull-apart" cake. It's really simple to do, and its someone different than just a regular cake.
That is actually an amazing idea! How did I not think of that before? It'll even save on having to cut the cake up, and everyone can grab as many, or as few muffins as they want!

Reaction score
That is actually an amazing idea! How did I not think of that before? It'll even save on having to cut the cake up, and everyone can grab as many, or as few muffins as they want!

I'm always seeing things like it on Pinterest, so I finally tried it for a kid's birthday party, and they loved it! And its easier to decorate the cupcakes that way :)

Reaction score
I'm always seeing things like it on Pinterest, so I finally tried it for a kid's birthday party, and they loved it! And its easier to decorate the cupcakes that way :)
yeah I guess that I should properly join pinterest huh? I keep meaning to, but I just never get around to actually signing up

Reaction score
Bithday cakes very beautiful for friends gifts bithday. They are prefect sized of kids. its many flavor, colours and different taste for birthday cake.

Reaction score
I think cupcakes are good for kids. They often love them! Plus, they are portioned out already, so you don't have to worry about people cutting huge pieces and wasting them.

Reaction score
Either one is good, but if I had to choose, I would choose cupcakes. I would choose cupcakes because you can take it out of the pan easy and just walk outside, peel the paper off, and then you got yourself a delicious cupcake. Also some cupcakes can be decorated from others, depending on the people who will be eating the cupcakes taste. Also you can put the cupcakes in a sort of formation and add candles. Cupcakes definitely broaden up creativity when it comes to parties and events involving cupcakes.

Reaction score
I think the best idea is to ask your son what he prefers instead since it is his birthday party, but there's nothing wrong with having cupcakes for a kid's birthday party. There's so much you can do with cupcakes, and you can get really creative decorating them too. Plus, you don't have to worry your head about cutting the pieces the same size because we know how kids can get these days fighting over who's getting the biggest piece of cake. I think when it comes to a kid's party cupcakes are a great idea. ;)

Reaction score
Definitely a birthday cake. Half the fun of a party is cutting the cake. I really think cupcakes are way too plain and you should have a picture of a big cake for the memories.

Reaction score
I'd go for cupcakes! I suppose it would be less messy to clean up, and if you're ordering them, you cam probably find some place that makes those really cute ones, with all the details. You can even have a bunch of different designs and wouldn't have to stick to just one idea, like you would if you bought the cake.

Reaction score
I will go for cupcakes. Kids love having attractive toppings on cupcakes. It will be fun if you have him decorate it with you. He will love it.

Ask a Question