Brownie Brittle?

Reaction score
I found a package of mix for brownie brittle in the store and it looked interesting, but I can't see how it would taste good. Has anyone tried this before?

Reaction score
Was it a Shiela G product? It's actually kind of interesting since I've never heard of Brownie Brittle before, so I looked it up on the internet. The idea is yummy, a product with just the crispy-chewy edges, but wouldn't that depend on the kind of pan you use? Anyway, I would try it if I could.

Reaction score
I have not had or even heard of it, but I think you should go for it! I don't understand how something like that could NOT be good!!

Reaction score
I found it at Costco, but I think I will wait until I see it at the grocery store because I don't want a bulk supply if we don't like it.

Reaction score
The already made Brownie Brittle we bought from Costco was absolutely delicious. If the mix is anything like it, it would be great. I've always liked the crispy edges of real brownies though.

Reaction score
I like the crispy edges too! The best brownies have slightly crispy edges and nice, gooey, chewy insides. Yummm...I want to go bake now.

Reaction score
I have not had or even heard of it, but I think you should go for it! I don't understand how something like that could NOT be good!!
Lol. I was thinking the exact same thing. It sounds delicious to me. I want the recipe!

Reaction score
I know, right? I have been looking. There are a lot of choices out there that are all very different, so I'm not sure which one to try. Oh man...I might have to try them all.

Reaction score
I think you should give it a try. Brownie brittle is interestingly delicious. Imagine all of the tastes of a brownie, but in crunchy chip for. It sounds unusual and not very appetizing, but once you try it you're hooked.

Reaction score
I have seen this in the store it looked very strange to me so I left it on the shelf. Now that you all are sying that it is delcious I wil have to gie it a try. Oh my I hope it is not addictive.

Ask a Question